1. Pleasure is not the goal of man, but knowledge.
2. Knowledge alone can make us perfect.
3. The real life of man consists of knowledge.
4. The highest men do not seek to get any name or fame from their knowledge.
5. Knowledge and happiness lead to freedom.
6. All knowledge depends upon calmness of the mind.
7. The gift of knowledge is the highest gift in the world.
8. Concentration of the mind is the source of all knowledge.
9. Knowledge is the goal of all life.
10. Infinite knowledge abides within everyone in the fullest measure.
11. We are all of us struggling towards knowledge.
12. All knowledge is in the soul.
13. There is no knowledge in nature; all knowledge comes from the human soul.
14. Extreme love and highest knowledge are one.
15. The goal of mankind is knowledge.
16. ALL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL POWER ARE WITHIN AND NOT WITHOUT.
17. Books are infinite in number, and time is short; therefore the secret of knowledge is to take what is essential.
18. Knowledge does not come by sacrifice, but by seeking, worshiping, knowing the Atman.
19. Is there a greater strength than that of knowledge?
20. All knowledge is within us.
21. All knowledge is within (the) mind.
22. No action can give you freedom; only knowledge can make you free. Knowledge is irresistible; the mind cannot take it or reject it. When it comes, the mind has to accept it; so it is not a work of the mind, only, its expression comes in the mind.
23. Within man is all knowledge.
24. All human knowledge proceeds out of experience; we cannot know anything except by experience.
25. There is no knowledge without experience, and man has to see God in his own soul.
26. The goal of mankind is knowledge. . . . Now this knowledge is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside: it is all inside. What we say a man "knows," should, in strict psychological language, be what he "discovers" or "unveils"; what man "learns" is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge.
27. Infinite knowledge abides within everyone in the fullest measure.
28. The goal of mankind is knowledge.